The underlying mechanism for GemScape is built on web3 blockchain technology, which enables players to own and trade in-game assets such as weapons, armor and other items such as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs). It also allows players to earn rewards for their in-game achievements, which can be traded for cryptocurrency.
GemScape is open, free-to-play, and does not require any Web3 wallet or knowledge to get started. Web3 features are 100% opt-in.
All of the above coupled with a seamless UI that is familiar to Web2 gamers will enable wider adoption of the game.
Web3 integration overview for GemScape:
- 1.Purchase in-game currency, skins (NFTs), and season passes with $MYTH
- 2.Craft epic Mythril equipment with $MYTH
- 3.Craft epic Enchanted equipment with $MAGIC
- 4.In-game currencies earned can be traded for $MYTH
- 5.Earn exclusive NFT claim-drops for $MYTH holders
- 6.Integration with 3rd party NFT collections (e.g. in-game avatar skins)
All in-game assets including weapons, armour, and other items are stored on the blockchain and fully owned by the player. Players own these items and can freely trade them on the open market. This allows for a fair and transparent economy, where players can trade and exchange assets freely.